Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
You can have a great opportunity at Flow if you are:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk takers, curiosity-drivenself-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
The technical skills we are looking for in this position are:
- Consolidated experience in Java development
- Domain of REST communication protocols
- Experience with relational and non-relational BDs
- Domain of the object-oriented programming languages paradigm
- Experience in developing systems with high concurrency and resilience
We value experience in:
- Technologies: Apache Flink, Vert.x, PostGres, Oracle DB, Apache Kafka, Keycloak and Quarkus
- Good knowledge of English