Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
You can have a great opportunity at Flow if you are:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk takers, curiosity-drivenself-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
The technical skills we are looking for in this position are:
- Experience with containers and orchestration technologies, e.g., Docker, Swarm and Kubernetes
- Experience in the following databases: Oracle; Postgres and Mongo
- Experience with Hadoop (Cloudera distribution)
- Cloud experience: OCI and Azure
- Experience with Terraform and Ansible
- Experience with GIT and CI/CD processes
We value experiences in:
- Technologies: Kafka, Apache ZooKeeper, Flink, Glassfish and Keycloak
- Good knowledge of English