Software Developer https://gowithflow.recruitee.com/o/software-developer
Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
The successful Flow’s employee is:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
As a Software Developer, you will perform software development in all phases of the product lifecycle as part of a high-performing and multi-disciplinary team. You will play in a team of experts willing to fulfilling our vision, by developing the best code and setting exceptional standards.
- Implement business requirements using object-oriented design and development strategies and patterns
- Participate in the design process, programming, and testing of new features
- Work closely with the product owner, other developers and QA engineers to shape the product.
- Ensure our solutions are tested, extensible, maintainable, secure and perform well.
- Write clear documentation of created/modified functionality.
- Maintain code versioning using Gitlab
Who we are looking for…
- Consolidated experience in Java development
- Domain of SOAP and REST communication protocols
- Domain of the object-oriented programming languages paradigm
- We value experience in: Responsive Design, Reactive Programming, Unit Testing
- Good knowledge of technologies such as Apache Flink, Vert.x, PostGres, Oracle DB, Apache Kafka, Keycloak
- Good knowledge of English
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- High level of enthusiasm and desire to learn. Continuous improvement mindset
What we offer…
- Flexible work hours and Possibility of remote work
- Mac as a laptop
- Training program and free access to Udemy courses
- 2 days extra vacations (Birthday + 1 at Christmas season)
- Health Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Coffee break on us
- Happy hour every Friday (free beer on the fridge 😉 )
- Team Building activities and Company Outings
- Showers and Locker Rooms
- Free Parking
- Great environment and the opportunity to work in sustainable solutions for the future of our mobility and our Planet