Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
You can have a great opportunity at Flow if you are:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
The technical skills we are looking for in this position are:
- Consolidated experience in Java development
- Domain of SOAP and REST communication protocols
- Domain of the object-oriented programming languages paradigm
We value experience in:
- Responsive Design
- Reactive Programming
- Unit Testing
- PHP, Typescript, NodeJS, MongoDB, SASS, WebPack, Karma
- Technologies includling Apache Flink, Vert.x, PostGres, Oracle DB, Apache Kafka, Keycloak
- Good knowledge of English