Junior DevOps Engineer
Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet. As Flow’s Junior DevOps Engineer you have the opportunity to work with cloud-based applications and also on continuous delivery processes.
You can have a great opportunity at Flow if you are:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk takers, curiosity-drivenself-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
We value experiences in:
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Git, Terraform, Docker and Python