Junior Finance Analyst
Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people, and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
The successful Flow’s employee is:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk-takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
As a Junior Finance Analyst, you will be the primary support resource for Finance, Treasury, Payroll, and Accounting. You will work collaboratively with Flow’s Outsourcing Accounting & Payroll Team and the Head of Finance to develop relevant controlling reports to support Flow’s senior management. You will also be responsible for revenue assurance controls in collaboration with Sales Team to support the monetization of Flow’s services. The Finance Analyst is a key member of Flow’s team and has a direct impact on the success of the business.
- – Prepare bank reconciliations and be an additional internal control to the outsourcing accounting team;
- – Be a facilitator to the accounting outsourcing team by providing solutions as accounting issues arise;
- – Estimate and calculate revenue and cost accruals;
- – Validate financial reports;
- – Prepare accurate payroll reports for processing by the Outsourcing Payroll Team;
- – Validate Payroll proposals made by the Outsourcing Payroll Team;
- – Prepare monthly time reports;
- Revenue Assurance:
- – Proactively review client’s accounts status;
- – Partner with Sales team to prepare relevant revenue assurance reports;
- – Contact with client’s finance department whenever relevant.
Who we are looking for…
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- University degree in management, Economics, Finance, or equivalent backgrounds
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specially advanced excel (e.g. Macros)
- Proficiency in English: both written and spoken.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a changing environment;
- Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills
What we offer…
- Flexible work hours and Possibility of remote work
- Mac as a laptop
- Training program and free access to Udemy courses
- 2 days extra vacations (Birthday + 1 at Christmas season)
- Health Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Coffee break on us
- Happy hour every Friday (free beer in the fridge 😉 )
- Team Building activities and Company Outings
- Showers and Locker Rooms
- Free Parking
- Great environment and the opportunity to work in sustainable solutions for the future of our mobility and our Planet