Product Manager https://gowithflow.recruitee.com/o/product-manager
Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people, and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
The successful Flow’s employee is:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk-takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
As a Product Manager at GoWithFlow, every day will be different. You may be meeting with industry professionals, teammates from across the organization, as well as customers and prospective customers. You will interact regularly with engineering, design, customer success, sales, and marketing, as well as finance as your role in the product, has company-wide reach.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities with Product Team
- Anticipate client needs by developing market knowledge and mapping the customer journey.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Assess value, develop use cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Evaluate product progress at each iteration
- Act as the primary communicator and link between stakeholders and teams.
Who we are looking for…
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager for 2 – 5+ year(s)
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Strong knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail
- Nice to have: good understanding of mobility (or elements of) the mobility ecosystem
What we offer…
- Flexible work hours and Possibility of remote work
- Mac as a laptop
- Training program and free access to Udemy courses
- 2 days extra vacations (Birthday + 1 at Christmas season)
- Health Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Coffee break on us
- Happy hour every Friday (free beer in the fridge 😉 )
- Team Building activities and Company Outings
- Showers and Locker Rooms
- Free Parking
- Great environment and the opportunity to work in sustainable solutions for the future of our mobility and our Planet