Project and Rollout Manager
Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people, and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
The successful Flow’s employee is:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk-takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
As a Project and Rollout Manager manages client projects from as early as pre-sales pilot, to rollout and post rollout account management. Your responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope and continued account interaction to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders, including third parties and vendors
- Coordinate internal resources for the timely execution of the project rollout phase
- Grant operational coordination and support in the field during project rollout phase
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
Who we are looking for…
- 3 to 5 years of proven working experience in project management
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study or equivalent work experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including English
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
What we offer…
- Flexible work hours and Possibility of remote work
- Mac as a laptop
- Training program and free access to Udemy courses
- 2 days extra vacations (Birthday + 1 at Christmas season)
- Health Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Coffee break on us
- Happy hour every Friday (free beer in the fridge 😉 )
- Team Building activities and Company Outings
- Showers and Locker Rooms
- Free Parking
- Great environment and the opportunity to work in sustainable solutions for the future of our mobility and our Planet