Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
You can have a great opportunity at Flow if you are:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk takers, curiosity-drivenself-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
The technical skills we are looking for in this position are:
- Knowledge of the testing process and methodologies
- Experience in functional and integration tests
- Experience in tests with client-server applications
- Experience in Test Automation for Mobile, Web and Web Services
- Production and use of test documentation (e.g., test plans, scripts, test execution results)
- Ability to build scripts for multiple tests
- Experience in environments and processes with continuous delivery of features
- Experience in agile development (Scrum)
We value experience in:
- OracleSQL (Database)
- Programming languages
- Good knowledge of English