Sales Executive – Portugal
Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
A Sales Executive at Flow is responsible for orchestrating and driving customer facing interactions within target accounts with the clear focus to win business for Flow. She/he reports to the CEO as part of the small but mighty sales team, including sales engineers and also collaborators such as channel partners.The Sales Executive works closely with multiple technical teams inside Flow (Engineering, Product, Project and Support) to assess the feasibility of the solutions proposed to customers and to secure resources from these teams whenever necessary. They also work closely with Marketing to develop successful pipeline development programs.
- Apply Flow’s strategies that drive growth from:
- Acquisition and growth of new customers
- Winning new business in existing customers
- Be responsible for all BD/sales activities in the assigned regions and/or assigned accounts
- Own and deliver to a sales/BD target
- Prospect and network to build qualified pipeline
- Demonstrate excellent lead to deal development/management skills by high close rate of qualified opportunities
- Act as initial point of contact for all commercial queries from assigned customers
- Conduct initial product discovery and customer qualification processes
- Develop and deliver company introduction presentations as well as customized presentations/demonstrations along the deal development cycle
- Develop detailed account plans for each existing and target account. Review on a periodic (quarterly) basis
- Analyze business opportunities from a commercial perspective and coordinate responses with Sales Engineer to RFQs, RFPs and RFIs
- Create and analyze NDAs, MOUs, contract-winning proposals, and other necessary commercial documentation
- Personally develop relationships across all levels including the executives in assigned and target accounts
- Complete appropriate research on target customer challenges
- Prioritize activities and offerings upon accelerating growth today AND building sustainable business tomorrow
- Communicate customer requirements back to the Flow product and engineering teams
- Maintain and enhance internal tools like Pipedrive and Sharepoint with customer related content, own the BD maintenance activities required to keep CRM systems and other internal tools up to date;
- Work with the Project Management Office on project budgets and resource allocations;
- Work with Marketing and Product to drive the development and quality of technical materials (presentations, whitepapers, documentation) produced to support specific customer and partner activities;
- Recommend marketing programs and industry events that will drive awareness, credibility and customer engagement;
- Participate in technical as well as sales meetings to discuss Flow’s solutions and their integration with customer and partner systems;
- Work with external partners and third-parties to develop awareness and lead generation for Flow’s solutions;
- Ensure senior leadership receives the information required for business planning including forecasts, account plans, KPIs, and regular status/activity reports to ensure alignment;
- Become a subject expert on identifying new technology trends on industry, customer and partner side that need to be incorporated in future releases;
- Represent Flow and industry events, including speaking engagements/panels, where appropriate;
- Be an advocate of the company’s culture, vision and core values.
Skill, Experience and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese required, additional languages a plus
- Undergraduate or Masters degree in Business. Undergraduate or Masters in a technical field is a plus.
- 5+ year of sales/business development experience in a technical field
- Proficiency in Microsoft365 suite including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Ability to deliver strong and convincing presentations of the company’s product line
You will fit in well at Flow if you are:
Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
Ambitious. We are risk takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.