Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
You can have a great opportunity at Flow if you are:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
The experience and skills we are looking for in this position are:
- At least 2 years of experience in similar functions (in more than one team)
- Domain of Agile Methodology
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Good knowledge of English
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving and mentoring skills
- Good Organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction