Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
The successful Flow’s employee is:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
As a Scrum Master you will develop and guide a high-performing, multi-discipline team, instilling in them a clear vision and a passionate drive. You will play a leading role in fulfilling the vision, driving the implementation of our products and setting high standards for our teams to follow.
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Facilitates agile methodology within the team including daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings
- Work collaboratively with the product owner and cross-functional development teams to ensure customer’s satisfaction
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Anticipate, resolve or escalate blocking impediments as necessary
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised with an emphasis on problem-solving.
- Motivate and coach the cross functional teams to implement changes effectively and achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Support the product owner and provide training where needed
Who we are looking for…
- 2+ years of experience in similar functions (in more than one team)
- Domain of Agile Methodology
- Knowledgeable in SCRUM best practices and techniques
- Ability to analyze and solve conflict quickly
- Good knowledge of English
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving and mentoring skills
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM) is a plus
- Agile Coach experience is a plus
What we offer…
- Flexible work hours and Possibility of remote work
- Mac as a laptop
- Training program and free access to Udemy courses
- 2 days extra vacations (Birthday + 1 at Christmas season)
- Health Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Coffee break on us
- Happy hour every Friday (free beer on the fridge 😉 )
- Team Building activities and Company Outings
- Showers and Locker Rooms
- Free Parking
- Great environment and the opportunity to work in sustainable solutions for the future of our mobility and our Planet