Senior DevOps Engineer https://gowithflow.recruitee.com/o/devops-engineer
Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
The successful Flow’s employee is:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will develop e a high-performing, multi-discipline team, instilling in them a clear vision and a passionate drive. You will help the DevOps Team to implement the DevOps best practices to fulfilling our vision, by the implementation of our products and setting high standards for our teams to follow.
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable and highly available on OCI.
- Provision, configure, monitor and maintain cloud infrastructure as a code with Ansible and Terraform.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines for deployment with alarmistic of cloud applications.
- Work collaboratively with product development.
- Focus on process automation to allow maximum autonomy for development teams.
Who we are looking for…
- 3+ years of related working experience
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD processes and GIT (GitLab)
- Strong knowledge of containers and orchestration technologies such as Docker, (Swarm or Kubernetes)
- Experience with clouds environment (preferably Oracle Cloud Infrastructure)
- Solid knowledge delivering and operating cloud platforms and infrastructure with Terraform and Ansible
- Experience in Alerting and Monitoring with Zabbix, Grafana or prometheus
- Experience in Logging with elasticsearch or kibana
- Strong experience in the following databases: Oracle; Postgres and Mongo
- Solid foundation on networking and linux administration
- Good knowledge of English
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
What we offer…
- Flexible work hours and Possibility of remote work
- Mac as a laptop
- Training program and free access to Udemy courses
- 2 days extra vacations (Birthday + 1 at Christmas season)
- Health Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Coffee break on us
- Happy hour every Friday (free beer on the fridge 😉 )
- Team Building activities and Company Outings
- Showers and Locker Rooms
- Free Parking
- Great environment and the opportunity to work in sustainable solutions for the future of our mobility and our Planet