Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
The successful Flow’s employee is:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who is enthusiastic and passionate about quality assurance. The QA Engineer plays will play a vital role in our company’s product development process; therefore, you will work closely with the development team to ensure that all software produced is delivered to the highest quality standards of quality.
- Define Testcases, Test Plans based on requirements, user stories
- Plan QA efforts inside team scope
- Document software defects and report them to Feature Team
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of automated tests
- Help improve the QA Functional and Automated Procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards
- Help the growth of QA inside the company, by sharing knowledge and mentoring
Who we are looking for…
- 3+ years of QA related experience
- Strong API automation experience such as Java, REST Assured, Maven, SerenityBDD, Lombok, Jackson
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Gitlab)
- Experience testing Backend / Frontend / Mobile.
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methodologies and tools
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent critical-thinking mindset and a keen eye to details
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Reliable, perseverance and self-motivated person
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
What we offer…
- Flexible work hours and Possibility of remote work
- Mac as a laptop
- Training program and free access to Udemy courses
- 2 days extra vacations (Birthday + 1 at Christmas season)
- Health Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Coffee break on us
- Happy hour every Friday (free beer on the fridge 😉 )
- Team Building activities and Company Outings
- Showers and Locker Rooms
- Free Parking
- Great environment and the opportunity to work in sustainable solutions for the future of our mobility and our Planet