Senior UX Designer https://gowithflow.recruitee.com/o/senior-ux-designer
Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people, and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
The successful Flow’s employee is:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk-takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
We are looking for a passionate Senior UX Designer who will lead the product UX team and who is hands-on on everything stated further.
- Lead the product design process: user research (quantitative and qualitative), prototyping, user testing, polished UI design, etc
- Lead multiple projects across the product lifecycle set the vision for user experience, and present design rationale in a convincing manner
- Profiling and have an outstanding understanding of the end-users of our products touchpoints and advocate for them in any interaction.
- Partner with your PMs and engineering counterparts to define the “why” (problem space) and the desired customer/user outcomes
- Use your systems thinking, design, and problem-solving skills to make complexity understandable, usable, and delightful for our users and customers
- Define and deliver tactical and strategic product designs and user experiences through collaboration with the design team and the product organization
- Participate in design reviews, present your work to internal and external audiences, give great feedback to your peers, and help define and contribute to our design system
Who we are looking for…
- 3-5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Experience working at a B2B / B2C SaaS company
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion
- Excellent communication skills, conviction, and a strong design point of view
- Portfolio that showcases your contribution to digital products and demonstrates originality, innovation, and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the following design tools: Figma, XD, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of UX best practices and passionate about solving complex design challenges
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English (mandatory)
- Nice-to-have: Experience in leading interfaces for both web and mobile (iOS and Android)
- Nice-to-have: Experience in leading a UX/UI team/cluster
What we offer…
- Flexible work hours and Possibility of remote work
- Mac as a laptop
- Training program and free access to Udemy courses
- 2 days extra vacations (Birthday + 1 at Christmas season)
- Health Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Coffee break on us
- Happy hour every Friday (free beer on the fridge 😉 )
- Team Building activities and Company Outings
- Showers and Locker Rooms
- Free Parking
- Great environment and the opportunity to work in sustainable solutions for the future of our mobility and our Planet