Junior IT Support Analyst
Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
The successful Flow’s employee is:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
As a Junior IT Support Analyst you will be part of a high-performing, multi-disciplinary team, striving to provide an exceptional experience for every one of our clients every day. You will play in a team of experts willing to set high standards and improve our product and processes, exceeding our clients’ expectations.
- Be the first line of support to our clients and their operational needs, following-up every issue until closure
- Interact with people from different external entities and different countries
- Use API testing tools to perform integration and validation tests with third parties
- Support field operations team on the commissioning of mobility related equipment
- Help us to improve our product by reporting issues to Product and Engineering teams
- Troubleshoot platform related issues
- Use logging tools to identify operational issues
- Keep support documentation updated
Who we are looking for…
- 1 – 2 years of experience in technical support
- Knowledge of database tools, such as SQL
- Basic programming or scripting skills
- Experience with API testing tools such as SoapUI and Postman
- Basic knowledge of network protocols, such as TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and SSH
- Willingness to perform on-call prevention (if necessary)
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and skills
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to customer centricity
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
What we offer…
- Flexible work hours and Possibility of remote work
- Mac as a laptop
- Training program and free access to Udemy courses
- 2 days extra vacations (Birthday + 1 at Christmas season)
- Health Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Coffee break on us
- Happy hour every Friday (free beer on the fridge 😉 )
- Team Building activities and Company Outings
- Showers and Locker Rooms
- Free Parking
- Great environment and the opportunity to work in sustainable solutions for the future of our mobility and our Planet