Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people, and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
The successful Flow’s employee is:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk-takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
As a Trainee of Analytics, you will work in a tight team environment. We are looking for someone who is passionate about data & analytics, loves complex challenges, and enjoys learning. You will share your skills, experience, and fresh perspectives with a talented team that is always looking to improve. As well as working hard we also have a fun and informal company culture.
- Work as part of an end-to-end analytics team.
- Design and develop Extract, Transformation, and Load (ETL) processes.
- Participate in design and architecture meetings for new Data Warehouse areas.
- Work on Big Data technologies (Hive, HDFS, HBase, Spark).
- Absorb first-class data streaming concepts and approaches.
- Experience Tableau development techniques.
- Work on Data Science projects.
- Learn from a highly skilled team.
Who we are looking for…
- Degree or master’s degree in an Engineering field.
- Nice-to-have: knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts, ETL routines, and Business Intelligence principles.
- Basic understanding of Git version control.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Exceptional attention to detail, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn. Continuous improvement mindset.
What we offer…
- Flexible work hours and Possibility of remote work
- Mac as a laptop
- Training program and free access to Udemy courses
- 2 days extra vacations (Birthday + 1 at Christmas season)
- Health Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Coffee break on us
- Happy hour every Friday (free beer on the fridge 😉 )
- Team Building activities and Company Outings
- Showers and Locker Rooms
- Free Parking
- Great environment and the opportunity to work in sustainable solutions for the future of our mobility and our Planet