Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people, and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
The successful Flow’s employee is:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk-takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
As a Trainee of Backend, you will work in a tight team environment. At Flow, we value cultural fit as much as technical know-how. We are looking for someone who is passionate about programming, enjoys learning, and can bring their skills, experience, and a fresh perspective to a talented team that is always looking to get better. As well as working hard we also have a fun and informal company culture.
- Build Create reusable code and libraries for future use
- Deliver backend code that is well designed, testable, and aligned with standards
- Integrate IoT devices and software into a complete system
- Work closely with other team members.
- Assist with daily tasks within the Feature Team.
Who we are looking for…
- Degree or master’s degree in an Engineering field
- Programming skills (e.g. java)
- Knowledge of OOP principles
- Nice-to-have: knowledge of REST APIs, Maven, Git version control
- Good knowledge of English
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- High level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn. Continuous improvement mindset
What we offer…
- Flexible work hours and Possibility of remote work
- Mac as a laptop
- Training program and free access to Udemy courses
- 2 days extra vacations (Birthday + 1 at Christmas season)
- Health Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Coffee break on us
- Happy hour every Friday (free beer on the fridge 😉 )
- Team Building activities and Company Outings
- Showers and Locker Rooms
- Free Parking
- Great environment and the opportunity to work in sustainable solutions for the future of our mobility and our Planet