Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people, and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
The successful Flow’s employee is:
- Team-Oriented. Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver. We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious. We are risk-takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy. We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
As a Trainee of DevOps, you will work in a tight team environment. At Flow, we value cultural fit as much as technical know-how. You will assist the DevOps Team in implementing DevOps best practices to fulfill our vision. As well as working hard we also have a fun and informal company culture.
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on OCI.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and maintain cloud infrastructure.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines for deployment with alarmistic of cloud applications.
- Work collaboratively with product development.
- Focus on process automation to enable maximum autonomy for development teams
Who we are looking for…
- Degree or master’s degree in an Engineering field
- Programming skills (e.g. java or python)
- Knowledge about DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Nice-to-have: Knowledge of networking, Linux administration, and tools like Git or Docker
- Good knowledge of English
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- High level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn. Continuous improvement mindset
What we offer…
- Flexible work hours and Possibility of remote work
- Mac as a laptop
- Training program and free access to Udemy courses
- 2 days extra vacations (Birthday + 1 at Christmas season)
- Health Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Coffee break on us
- Happy hour every Friday (free beer on the fridge 😉 )
- Team Building activities and Company Outings
- Showers and Locker Rooms
- Free Parking
- Great environment and the opportunity to work in sustainable solutions for the future of our mobility and our Planet